Past and future
- The roots of Naturlíder, a firm with a family tradition, date back to a small health food store in Puertollano (Ciudad Real), a pioneer in Castilla-La Mancha.
- After avoiding having to go under the surgeon’s knife by drawing on the benefits of natural products, Francisco and Máxima developed a new life philosophy which consisted of helping society take care of itself naturally by fully harnessing all the progress of science.
- Their dream officially bore fruit in 1979. That was the place and time when the story of Naturlíder began, after which the company shared its knowledge about the healthcare potential of natural alternatives.
- Almost 40 years have passed since that moment which marked our history and, to be honest, a little of yours, forever. Today that small health food store has become Naturlíder, one of the largest creators and distributors of natural supplements in Spain, in addition to being, through Mayorista Naturlíder, a wholesaler specialising in the distribution of food supplements, natural products, foodstuffs and natural cosmetics right around Spain.
- Francisco Javier Castañeda Ruiz, Susana Castañeda Ruiz and Miguel Ángel Castañeda Ruiz, together with all the employees at Naturlíder, place their experience at the service of others to contribute to the attainment of comprehensive wellbeing, leveraging the advantages of natural products and medicinal plant-based food supplements. This is the story of Naturlíder. We invite you to find out more about us and become an active part of our philosophy about everyting concerning the natural world.
A BRIEF LOOK AT THE HISTORY OF NATURLÍDER
Opening of our first store in Puertollano Ciudad Real
Foundation of the Bionatur distributor for Castilla-La Mancha and Extremadura.
Creation of Naturlíder, an importing company of leading brands from the most advanced countries in our sector.
Import of Nature’s Way
Creation of our first own-brand products
Implementation of the Phoenix5 Plan to aid health food stores: marketing, training, management and sales consulting to improve results in exchange for a purchase commitment
Internationalisation to Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Portugal
We begin the transformation of our Ciudad Real health food store into a comprehensive centre of wellbeing combining goods and service recommendations based on our four cornerstones
We open two stores in downtown Madrid to get to know our consumers: Fuencarral (2014), for the on-trend customer, and Goya (2016), focused on customers who demand authenticity. The aim of the activity at both stores arose from a conclusion to our customer survey